Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Smog, Shmog

While Ruby was in school, Zane and I visited some geese. The pond had ice on it. Zane threw sticks on the ice and thought it was hilarious that it went thud, and that's it.



5 comments:

kelly said...

love that last picture. I saw trees like that in the morning while driving, and thought...someone should take a picture of that. Yours is great with that windmill or whatever it's called.
Nice.

The Harding Hive said...

Wow Am! Fabulous pics!

And poor Lew from the last post.

Bammy said...

Awesome pictures, Ammy Lu! That photography class is really paying off!

Anonymous said...

Amber- I found your blog off of Sara's! Your family is so adorable and happy, I love the way you write, it is so funny. I'd love to have your e-mail address if you can e-mail it to me...thewaltonfam@hotmail.com.

The Stone's said...

Will you teach me how to take pictures? You're so good at that! Tell Ruby I miss her and only one more week and I get to come back! Just in time for our Valentine's party!