Saturday, February 5, 2011

Damn Stocking!

It was a year ago, way back in November of 2009, I purchased this stocking for Zane. I even blogged about it. In my lack of experience and knowledge of embroidery, I thought I would be able to have it done for Christmas '09. Nope.
So throughout the year I had worked on this thing. It came camping with us in July. In October

I really dedicated a lot of attention to it. November, I would squeeze more and more minutes in with it. In December, panic set in. I started staying up late to get it finished by Christmas. The week before Christmas I was about to pull some all nighters. I decided to enjoy Christmas instead, and slept.
Well...
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
On February 2nd 2011, I finished Zane's Damn Christmas Stocking!
Why the cussing?
Because I'm very upset! Stupid stocking. I loved working on it. It's worth it, especially because Zaner just loves it. After I got the hang of it, the work became relaxing. I just wanted the damn thing to be done by Christmas.
February 3rd, I started working on Ruby's stocking.
It might get done by Christmas 2015.

1 comments:

The Stone's said...

You are so funny and I can't believe you made that! It's so awesome!!!