Lately Zane has said little things that has given me some comedic relief. Here I go...
-While walking through my room Zane said, "Mom, I smell red."
-Ruby was reading a book with Zane intently watching her. After watching her for about 2 minutes he told her (in a sweet, sincere tone), "Your beautiful Roob". Isn't he so sweet! He really is a tender hearted kid.
-Zane asked me to get something out of Lew's top drawer. I pulled the drawer out and heard him mumble some words. I asked him to say it again. He replied, "I wish you the best of luck".
-On Wednesday we were getting Zane ready to go to preschool. He really wanted a specific toy. Zane likes to hide toys, and then forgets where he put them. Since we were just about to walk out the door, I told him to find another toy, and we would look for the other one later. Instead of whining, he directly said to me, "I absolutely have to find it." Thankfully, I found it.
- Zane, Ruby and I were working on homework. I was helping him with his ABC's. When we got to the letter L, he drew a blank. So I suggested that we sing it from the beginning. Here is how it went for the little dude. A B C D E F G H I J K (mumble) mnop Q R S T U V W X Y and . . . . L!
Zane is a little protective of the letter Z, so he won't say it at the end of the alphabet. Sometimes he thinks it's a number. For example, he'll tell me how much something costs, oh about 0 and a 0 and a 0 and a 1 and a Z.
Zane has such a sweet, tender heart. We are putting the house up for sale and he does not want to move. Before he goes to bed he will kiss the wall and tell me how much he is going to miss the house.
When I get something for Zane and he really appreciates it, he will grab my hand, or give me a hug with a kiss and say, "Thank you so much mom." Oh, how he melts my heart. I am so grateful for such a good boy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment