Eggnog Bundt Cake
Disclaimer- I didn't take the above picture and I did not create this recipe. I got all the info from here http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/2008/11/eggnog-bundt-cake.html
and Ohhh Nellie! That is good stuff. Just like everyone else this time of year, super busy. So here are a few thoughts. A. I think Johnny Depp may be one of the most versatile actors of my generation.
B. If we could have a weather day like today, once a week, winter would not be too bad. Running today was great! We played outside for about 3 hours.
um... That's all for now. Things to do. Busy, Busy... More in January....
and Ohhh Nellie! That is good stuff. Just like everyone else this time of year, super busy. So here are a few thoughts. A. I think Johnny Depp may be one of the most versatile actors of my generation.
B. If we could have a weather day like today, once a week, winter would not be too bad. Running today was great! We played outside for about 3 hours.
um... That's all for now. Things to do. Busy, Busy... More in January....



2 comments:
Yum . . .my mouth is watering.
Amber--my mom read this blog of yours and so she made this for us for Christmas Eve . . .it was very yummy!
Post a Comment