Monday, November 15, 2010

A Thousand Suns

Ah yea baby! My life now has meaning again. Oh, yea. The kids, spouse and dogs are great too.
But LINKIN PARK just announced their North America Tour!!!!

Linkin Park
February 25th 2011
Energy Solutions Arena
(crappy)


If you are a fan and you would like to go to this show with us, tell me! Tickets go on sale this Saturday! After the last concert 20 months ago, I promised that I would go to every one of their shows in SLC even if I was rockin' it with a cane and grey hair. It's worth the money and you will love it. It's so fun! And you can get this as a gift for someone, and you don't have to go with the crowds on Black Friday! Merry Christmas to Lew and I!!!!!
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. I already have a babysitter set up. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I cant wait!!!!!

1 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

Where have I been? Apparently I haven't been checking blogs lately. The pics of Cassi's kids are SO SO cute. You have got talent! I love the pic of Zane in the tub with his goggles. AND...I think it's Lew's fault. I never check the oven before I turn it on. Maybe I will now. Love ya.