Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Darling little Horrocks

First- Today I took the kids to the dentist. I love watching Zane get his teeth cleaned. In the reclined chair the kids get to watch a movie or play a video game. Zane was playing the Stars Wars game. While the hygienist was working on him, he would wiggle because it tickles him. Zane's mouth is ticklish! He's so funny.

Second- Back in September I took Cassi's kids pictures at Memory Grove. Baylee was wonderful. She is very photogenic and easy to work with.
Look how pretty her blue eyes are! Bay has great hair. It is thick, but she also has soft, wispy hair in the front.

Another cute one of Baylee.



Check out her toes on the picture below. They are just like Scott's!

So while we were at Memory Grove, Deegan was not happy to have his picture taken. I put my camera on the fastest shutter speed that I could, and tried to get a few pictures without him knowing about it. Yea, right.


He is such a stinker.

These are the only two I could get out of him. So when we got back to my house, we ate dinner and then I suggested we make a stop at the gas station. Deegan loves the gas station. So Zane, Deegan and I headed to the gas station by Hunter High School. We made a quick pit stop at the football field and Deegan was a little ham! He would do everything I asked. He even suggested a few places to take his picture. He loved holding the football, and I think that helped him feel more comfortable. He is so cute.

Deegan is 4 years old so this was a perfect spot!
Thanks for letting me practice taking pictures Cassi, Baylee and Deegan!

2 comments:

The Egans said...

I think all these pictures are adorable! You are so good Amber!

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

Thanks so much for taking them!! I can't wait to see them all!!