I have decided that at the end of each month I'm going to start doing an injury report. It will contain the details and types of injuries that happen to the members of my little family. Some months the report will be bigger than others. I should have been prepared for many wounds. While I was writing Lew on his mission, every letter contained some sort of accident. Then when I met his family, they have sayings such as, "Foolin' around, foolin' around." or "it will feel better when it stops hurting." Warning signs? It's not that we are all clumsy. I think every family has injuries. I just like to keep a little record of these things.
Zane- Blisters on the bottom of his toes from the swimming pool floor. Multiple bruises on his head from running into door knobs. Mosquito bite on the back of his head that was about the size of a bouncy ball.
Ruby- Fingers slammed in the truck door. Blisters on toes from ridding her scooter. Bruises on legs, too numerous to count.
Amber- On previous post- knee scraped from running and falling.
Lew- Take a deep breath- Cuts to hands, Huge goose egg on his leg from Ruby's scooter, gash on forehead from glass, slash on shoulder from a car door, new doctor and perscription for gastric problems, new contacts because of swollen corneas (if contacts don't work it's glasses or laser eye surgery), possible hernia- new appointment with a general surgeon, deep cut in ring finger (down to his tendon-see picture) requiring three stitches.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Injury Report- July
Posted by Amber at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I like your injury report! I wish it was shorter for your sake but doesn't it add excitement to your life?!
Post a Comment