Thursday, July 29, 2010

Artisan Fair- Saturday!!!

Hey! There is an Artisan Fair this Saturday, July 31st! It is in Bountiful, at Gallery Photography.
I'm going and I'm very excited. If you want to know more about it, click on the button to the right that says Artisan Fair. There are a lot of vendors, but I have included a few images of things that I have had my eye on. Some of the vendors have websites, so I have been planning...
This cute headband is made from a zipper. A ZIPPER! This is from Apostrophy Designs.

This is a beautiful print of the Salt Lake Temple. Wouldn't this be a great gift? This is by Mark Evans Art.

I have wanted these babies for a while. They are made by Kelly Annie Jewelry. I have a few things from there. Love em.


Check out this cute recipe card holder! It's made from a spoon! They also have lots of things made with forks! Really, you have to see this. The company is called Forked Up Art.

I really like this headband. I need to try new things with my hair. This would be a step in the right direction. There are also things for my little Ruby. School shopping anyone?

I also really like this print. The artist is Ann Gardner. This one is a 5 x 7 and only $12.00! Great deal yea?!
Anyways, I will be going, and I wanted to pass this info along if anyone was interested!!!!

0 comments: