Zane's birthday was way back in April. I tired to take his pictures around his birthday numerous times, but to no avail. The lighting would be perfect, he would be cranky.
Zane would be happy and eager to have his picture taken, and it would be raining outside.
I decided to delay the pictures and take them with Ruby.They feed off of each other, so I was hoping she could help me with him.
They are suckers for any type of money.
So with a pocket full of change, I tried my best.





5 comments:
Ohhh those turned out PERFECT!!! You could get rich off that kids good looks! He looks like a grown up kid!
So dang cute!! Will you take pictures of my kids too!!
And mine??? Seriously Amber, these are SO good. I love them all, but I think my favorite is the second one with his cute little feet.
Did you get your preschool orientation paper in the mail today?
Seriously Amber, these pictures are AMAZING!!! You are going to get a lot of requests...you better start a business or something! I'd like you to do my kids' pictures too! :) Really! My favorite picture of Zane is him in the corner with his foot crossed over pointing his fingers out! To die for! He is one handsome boy!
Could he be any cuter? Seriously! I love him! And you! Let's play!
Post a Comment